Wednesday, November 21, 2018

New Developments

Hello, Campers!

First of all, for those of you waiting for more installments of the second book, I appreciate your patience!  When writing a story, I always start out with a clear vision of both the opening and the climax, but all those annoying pages in between take some figuring out (a beginning, a muddle, and an end, so to speak.)  I'm hip deep in the outlining process, and after we emerge from the holiday season I hope to be posting chapters on a regular basis.  For what it's worth, though, here's a teaser: the sequel is going to be intense!  Some might even call it a bit of a bloodbath.  So rest assured that I'm still busy working out all the details.

In other news, since everything I've read about independent authorship insists that I need to expand my web presence, I'm doing my best to do just that.  First, for those of you who enjoy Facebook, check out the David Lafferty page and give it a like!  My intention is to save this blog for story chapters and transition the news updates to there.

Second, and more importantly (Drum roll, please!) I now have a website!  Go to davidmlafferty.com for Place of Shadows info and links to both eBook and softcover buying options.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment